Unity Learning Network, Inc.
Unity Learning Network, Inc. strongly believes in serving the needs of youth and their families within the community, so that they can become productive citizens that make positive contributions back to their community in which they live.
1) Providing youth with community service opportunities that will cultivate the awareness and need for community involvement.
2) Increase grade level mastery, annual promotion rate and high school graduation rate.
3) Increase literacy, numeracy and financial literacy rates.
4) Develop devoted followers of Christ through faith, lifestyle and service.
4) Provide youth with well rounded diverse opportunities that will enhance their lives. These opportunities include STEM Enrichment: (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) The Arts:music, art, dance, foreign languages, Life Skills: cooking, sewing, gardening, gentleman's club, youth entrepreneurship, field trips, Career Readiness: college & career tours and more.
5) Meeting the individual needs of youth and their families through multiple community resources and partnerships referral programs.
UNITING to Make A Difference
2016- National Coalition Stone Mountain Chapter Award for K-12 STEM
2015- Earned Accreditation for Online Academy
2015- Newton County Trail Blazer Award
2014- Free CRCT Tutoring & STEM Support
2013- FREE Tutoring for CRCT Support
2012/2013/2014- Toys for Tots Give Away to over 350+ Children
2012- FREE Tutoring for CRCT Support
2012- Dekalb County Community Support Education Day
2011- Keep the Lights on AfterSchool Program along with Soujorner Truth OHS, Inc.
2011- Back To School GiveAway To Henry County Students
2010-11- Toy & Food Give Away to Newton, Rockdale & Dekalb County Families
2009, 2010, 2012- Partnered with the The Leaping Books Learning Center to sponsor Newton County Literacy Fun Day -Early Literacy Program ages 0-12 years old.
2009, 2010, 2011- Partnered with Washington Street Community Center and other Newton County Partners for the Back 2 School Supply Giveaway
2009, 2010- 400 Toy Give Away to Newton County Families
" Featured on the Front Cover of Covington Newspaper December 20th issue"
2009- Mr. Pit Hip Hop Reading Program- sponsored by Dollar General
Summer 2009 Georgia Teen Work Program
2007-08 Offered free tutorial to West Newton Elementary Students
2002-present- Offering Free tutorial sessions to DeKalb, Henry, Rockdale County Students
2005-present- Mr. Pit has offered motivational & learning programs to Pre-K to 5th grade students
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012- DeKalb County Youth Summit- Mr. Pit Live Show